Kookantage 3.2 Quart dutch oven with10.25 inch shallow skillet. 2-piece design eliminates the need for numerous pots and pans.
Cast iron materials provide better heat retention for more even cooking.
Factory Pre-seasoning more durable than home seasoning.
The preseasoned skillets enhance the flavors of the food you're cooking, whether it's peach cobbler or bacon.
10.25" deep skillet can be used as either a skillet or a fryer and also functions as a Dutch oven when used with the lid.
Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready to be used. Can be used as a skillet, fryer or Dutch oven. Use the 10.25" lid on its own as a griddle and you've got plenty of ways to cook a variety of delicious cuisine.
Toast breads, casseroles, egg dishes, burgers, chicken, fish and more. NOTE: After each use, and particularly after you wash it with water, you must thoroughly dry and condition the pan with oil for longer durability.
To clean cast iron, NEVER use soap; simply scrub your combo cooker with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
Benefits of Cooking with Cast Iron:
1. Factory Pre-Seasoned and ready to use
2. Seasoning helps prevent rusting
3. Use on most cooking surfaces, grills or campfire<br>
4. Go from the stovetop to oven with ease
5. Flavor Enhancing<br> Superior heat retention and heat distribution
6. Great for searing in natural juices
7. Keeps food warmer longer
8. Naturally adds iron to foods
9. Eliminates hot spots
10. Easy Clean up
11. Professional Results
12. Do not use in the microwave or dishwasher